15 September, 2017
Knowing the questions to ask a new dentist is important. Getting to know them is essential to find out if they’re able to provide you with the dental work that is required. With the help that they provide, everyone can have a more comfortable experience with the dentist. At Solace Dentistry, we believe that peace and positivity can go a long way with your dental experience. Find out what questions you should ask when it is your first time at the office.
Questions to Ask a New Dentist
There are numerous questions to ask a new dentist during your first consult. Keep these and others that you think of in mind during the appointment.
- Do you practice gentle dentistry?
- Let them know if you’re scared of the dentist or of having dental work done.
- Do they do procedures a certain way for patients?
- Should you be aware of any office or billing procedures that they have for patients?
- What are your qualifications to practice dentistry?
- How can I improve my dental health? What about whitening my teeth?
- How often should I visit the dentist and have a cleaning exam?
- What good at home techniques can I use to reduce the chances of cavities or gingivitis?
- Are there are specific toothbrushes or products I should be using?
- What age should my child be before they see a dentist?
A great dentist will answer all of your questions for you and put your mind at ease. Speak with us here at Solace Dentistry in Charlotte, NC to find out what we can do for you. We take pride in providing comfortable dentistry experiences for all of our patients. Let us take care of the dental needs that you have. Call us today to make an appointment with one of our dental professionals.
01 September, 2017
It is important to be prepared for your next dental appointment. With a few tips and tricks from the experts here at Solace Dentistry, everyone is able to reduce the nerves they have, while also feeling more comfortable with the procedure you’re getting. A lot of people are scared of the dentist, but being prepared is the best step forward to get the best dental care you have ever had. Keep these tips in mind the next time you come in for an appointment to get the dental work you need.
Ways to Prepare Yourself for Your Next Dental Appointment
There are many ways to prepare yourself for your next dental appointment. Keeping these tips in mind can help you reduce anxiety, while also feeling more comfortable with the level of dental work that is needed. Many are scared of the dentist, but you don’t have to be.
- Meet with the dentist beforehand to let them know how you feel about dental work. Knowing the dentist helps you feel more comfortable.
- Ask about the procedure, how long it will take, what will be done and what you can expect it to feel like so that you’re not going in without knowing much about it. Fear of the unknown is common.
- Know that if you’re currently in any dental pain, the dentist can remove the pain by doing the procedure for you. This helps you put aside anxiety and get right to the point.
Speak with the Dental Professionals
If you are nervous about the dental work that is going to be done, it is important to let the dentist know how you feel. Call the dental professionals here at Solace Dentistry for the help that is needed. We can provide you with an appointment and some reassuring words to keep your anxiety at bay. Call us today to set up a time to meet!