Knowing the questions to ask a new dentist is important. Getting to know them is essential to find out if they’re able to provide you with the dental work that is required. With the help that they provide, everyone can have a more comfortable experience with the dentist. At Solace Dentistry, we believe that peace and positivity can go a long way with your dental experience. Find out what questions you should ask when it is your first time at the office.
Questions to Ask a New Dentist
- Do you practice gentle dentistry?
- Let them know if you’re scared of the dentist or of having dental work done.
- Do they do procedures a certain way for patients?
- Should you be aware of any office or billing procedures that they have for patients?
- What are your qualifications to practice dentistry?
- How can I improve my dental health? What about whitening my teeth?
- How often should I visit the dentist and have a cleaning exam?
- What good at home techniques can I use to reduce the chances of cavities or gingivitis?
- Are there are specific toothbrushes or products I should be using?
- What age should my child be before they see a dentist?
A great dentist will answer all of your questions for you and put your mind at ease. Speak with us here at Solace Dentistry in Charlotte, NC to find out what we can do for you. We take pride in providing comfortable dentistry experiences for all of our patients. Let us take care of the dental needs that you have. Call us today to make an appointment with one of our dental professionals.